Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Birdies!!

As promised here are some pics of our birds...not great shots but at least you all get to meet our little feathered Friends.



These little beauties are Fry (front) and Mrs Flappy. Fry came to us as a hatchling, still with egg shell on him. He loves to whistle "Im walking on sunshine". Mrs Flappy is very special, whe injured her head, quite a few times, before we got her but she seems to be back to normal now. She still acts like a baby and thinks Fry is her Mummy. She is the friendly one of the two.


This is a terrible shot of Sumdgie the Budgie. He may have Beak and Feather but we dont know for sure yet. I swore that I would never own a budgie, but how could I resist this beautiful face. He has brilliant colours that just dont show up in pictures.



For those of you that dont know her, this is Wheels. Wheels, I am proud to say, is the most kindest natured animal you will ever meet. She is more of a lap cat then a bird. Wheels loves nothing more then to be cuddled and stroked under the wings. She only really says "Hello Wheels" but her eyes say so much more. If you dont like birds, Wheels will change your mind.

Thanks for looking everyone, hope you enjoy meeting all of my babies, and Emerson, I hope this helps you to remember all of your friends in Brissie. Troy and I have some more Wild animals, and as soon as I can borrow Blakes camera again, I shall have lots of new photos for you all to see. Stay tuned, next post : FISH

See you all soon,
Stay Wild
M

1 comment:

Gemma said...

HELLO WHEELS!!! XOX EMERSON well mummy is writing it for me..